Come help us through our missions. Here are ways you can get involved — Parish Care, Family Promise, missions, Special Grants, Heifer fundraising
WORSHIP AND MUSIC
Sunday Worship Service
10:00 am Sept - June. 9:30 am July - Aug
Music at FCW
Learn more about our musical offerings. Join us!
THE LATEST NEWS
Building for the Journey Ahead!
On November 1st the congregation approved the new building plans. Please take a look!
Advent Workshop is December 6th!
Join us in the Lower Hall for snacks, crafts and time together. We'll have craft tables for all ages. All are welcome!
Helping Homeless Families get housed
Missions, Peace & Justice
Changing ourselves and changing the world...
Tending to our community and beyond
Our Youth make a difference
New Safe Church Policy!
We are proud to have a new, improved Safe Church policy to keep our children and adults safe here at FCW. Please take a look!
Women's Retreat is Saturday, February 6, 2016
Our Women’s Retreat is Saturday, February 6th and we’ll focus on blessings. A blessing is a request for God to enter a situation or fall upon a thing and for God's power to be with it, right there. If anyone knows about blessing homes, it's us, who scrub pots and kiss babies and plant bulbs and know the comfort of easing into just the right chair with a book or your knitting or the remote for just the right show.
On February 6th, we'll gather together and talk about blessing; we'll talk about calling God right down to be present here in the ordinary and the extraordinary. Then we'll write some blessings (or draw them or sing them or quietly pray them). I hope you can make it!
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- 12/4 Lyricora Concert 7:30pm
- 12/6 Advent Workshop
- 12/20 Senior Choir Cantata - Lessons and Carols
- Blue Christmas Service in the Chapel at 4:00pm
- Evergreen Caroling with Enon Brass 6:30pm
- Family Promise visits for the week
- 12/24 Christmas Eve. Services 4:30pm (New Time) and 10pm
- Bible Study: 10am Tuesdays in the Upper Hall
- Women's Enrichment: 10 am Wednesdays in the Upper Hall (Except first Wednesday of the month)
- Choir Rehearsal: Thursdays 7-8:30pm in the Upper Hall (No rehearsals 11/26, 12/24 and 12/31)
- Advent Services every Wednesday in December before Christmas in the Chapel at 6:30pm
- Men's Forum - First Tuesday* of the month at 7am in the Upper Hall
- *The December Meeting will be on Tuesday, December 8th with speaker Jim Pocock.
- The January 5th meeting will have speaker, Peter Norton, a Boston Police Detective.
- Busy Needles - Second Friday of the month at 10am in the Upper Hall