Come help us through our missions. Here are ways you can get involved — Parish Care, Family Promise, missions, Special Grants, Heifer fundraising
WORSHIP AND MUSIC
Sunday Worship Service
10:00 am Sept - June. 9:30 am July - Aug
6:30-7pm during Lent and Advent
Music at FCW
Learn more about our musical offerings. Join us!
THE LATEST NEWS
Bridging the Deepest Divide by Rev. Mike Duda, published in the Salem Evening News
The reverberations of last week’s election continue, even to the point of riots in some cities. I think everyone had been looking forward to this election being over, but it seems that no one regardless of party affiliation expected it to end the way it has. I’m afraid the wounds opened during this long season of division and vitriol may take more than ballots to bind, and clearly from the split of the popular vote, our country remains deeply divided. It was bound to happen. Words do matter, and the steady barrage of hateful rhetoric during this painfully long campaign season seems to have broken down any semblance of civility. From all historical indicators this was not the way our democracy was designed to function, and it certainly is not the way any of our faith traditions promote as the path of peace. Click here to read the rest of the article
Register for Church School or help during the services!
- Register for Church School! We now have registration online so we can be prepared with the right number of seats for each class and better welcome all our students. Please click the link above to register your kids ASAP!
- Ring the church bell, light the altar candles, or hand out bulletins! We'd love to have your children and youth involved in worship. Sign your children up by clicking on the link above.
- Construction continues on the back and main floor of the building. Please stop by and see the amazing progress that is being made!
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- Bible Study: Postponed for the time being
- Choir Rehearsal: Thursdays 7-8:30pm
- Women's Enrichment: 10 am Wednesdays (Except first Wednesday of the month) January 18th will be at the Holland home. Meetings after that will be at the Second Congregational Church in Beverly until construction is over.
- Busy Needles - Meets the second Friday of the month at 10am. The location will be at the Council on Aging in Wenham.
- Men's Forum - will be held the first Tuesday of the month at the Wenham Council on Aging Facility at 10 School Street. Meetings will start at 8 A.M. with a light breakfast, followed by an informal presentation. Our speaker for theFebruary 7th meeting will be Ludia Modi, Youth Development Specialist with The Food Project – North, will talk about the coming growing season. We hope that you will be able to join us for some good fellowship and enlightenment on important topics. Please contact George Bottger at email@example.com or (978 478-1480 with any questions you might have or for assistance getting to the meetings.”
First Church in Wenham now has a PayPal account! If you would like to make a tax deductible donation, please click on the button below.
Subscribe to our Live Sunday Video Stream